Website Gregory, Harriman & Associates
CPA Staff Accountant
Gregory Harriman Associates CPA
Our well-established accounting practice located in Strathmore is seeking the right candidates to fill a full-time position and a contract position for an CPA staff accountant.
Gregory, Harriman & Associates LLP offers a fantastic hybrid work environment, including the ability to work from your home a few days a week. We offer great compensation relevant to experience as well as a generous Group Benefit plan including flex benefits to full-time and part-time employees.
The successful candidate will bring a high degree of professionalism into the workplace and must have the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of Notice to Reader files including corporate tax returns and financial statements
- Preparation of Review Engagement files including corporate tax returns and financial statements
- Preparation of Audit files including corporate tax returns and financial statements
- Preparation of personal tax returns and supporting business statements
- Focus on client service and quality of work
Skills and qualifications:
- Recent experience in public practice
- Professional accounting designation
- Experience in assurance engagements
- Familiarity with ASPE, ASNFPO, and PSAB accounting standard
- Strong proficiencies with MS Office
- Experience working with Caseware, Profile (or similar tax preparation software), QuickBooks and Sage
- Ability to work independently
- Positive attitude/team player and the desire to provide excellent customer service
Gregory, Harriman & Associates LLP offers a fantastic work environment led by a group of 25 plus employees. Find out more about us by visiting our website www.gh-a.com, Facebook or Instagram.
Interested, qualified candidates should submit their resumes by email to email@example.com by September 15, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.